How to be Green during parties
You can be green when you organise a party. Here are some ideas:
- Recycling birthday banners (Don’t buy those with age listed).
- Use recyclable decorations the foil balloons.
- Don’t use disposable utensils.
- If you use disposables, write your names on utensils so you don’t take multiples ones.
- Use e-invites (Good news, we are developing e-invites exclusively for our clients to use)
- Give useful items like stationary in your goodies bags, instead of things like noise makers.
- Order just enough food by getting RSVPs, to reduce food wastage.
Let us know if you any other ideas!