Want to learn magic? Mr Bottle’s Magic Class has started and we looking for little magicians to join us!
Our June Holidays Magic Camp is out! Due to several requests from parents, we have decided to do our holiday camp again!
Date: 24 June (Monday) & 25 June (Tuesday)
Time: 9am – 12pm
Fees: $150 (inclusive of props) for 1 day & $238 for 2 days.
Venue: 4 Queen’s Road #0-115 (Beside Farrer Road MRT)
Email us to book your slot!
Want your child to develop POSITIVELY? Learning magic can do the trick!
Do you know that Nobel Prize winners are 22 times more likely to perform as actors, dancers or magicians? (Source: Adam Grant, New York Times, 30 Jan 2016) Magic is probably the only art form which is multi-disciplinary; involving sciences, mathematics, psychology, theatre and many more! Our hands-on workshop is a fun session which the children will be learn not only magic, they will also take home other skills like confidence, creative thinking and presentation through a series of kinaesthetic activities.
Developed by a psychologist, the lessons are customised base on the children’s age group and learning ability. Craft and games are incorporated into the lesson to make it more interactive and fun! The children are also encouraged to put up a short performance at the end of the workshop to showcase what they have learnt.
Kien (more commonly known as Mr Bottle) also makes use of his experience in working with kids as well as his children, to come up with a system to teach magic to very young children weaving in life values like generosity, respect and perseverance.
Next semester’s class is starting in June!
- Date: Every Sunday
- Time: 4:30-5:30pm
- Fees: $52/lesson (inclusive of materials), $520 (10+2 lessons)
- Venue: 4 Queen’s Road #02-115 Singapore 260004 (Farrer Road MRT)
To register, email email@example.com or call 97397503.
- #awareness (how to stage the trick) to verbal reasoning (what to ask the audience), that’s tons of brain muscles at work! Maximising these linguistic and cognitive abilities can support learning and enhance school performance and achievement.
- #boost confidence – Performing on stage can be an incredibly daunting experience at first. With time and effort, young children can be guided to perform in the presence of their friends and family, and eventually in front of strangers. With each step, your child builds a sense of triumph and achievement, gains self-confidence and internalise a belief that “I can do it!”. According to experts, positive self-esteem and self-confidence are the key ingredients to success in life.
- #Self-discipline – With magic, your child may be investing in time and effort to perfect their craft. There just aren’t no shortcuts in life! Not to mention that your little one is learning to focus and rule out environmental distractions. Mental concentration is the key to mastering a new skill.
- #Up social skills – When rehearsing and performing magic tricks, your child learns to interact with their peers and family. Approaching someone, asking spontaneous questions, thinking on the feet are just part and parcel of being a good performer. There are endless conversational skills to be gained along the way!
- #Seeing things from other’s perspective – To pull off a performance, young children need to think through the eyes of the audience. They learn to understand how others think and feel. This heightened senses will enhance their social relationships.
Mr Bottle’s lesson incorporate life values into the lessons to make it meaningful for children!
The lesson will are customised base on the children’s age group and learning ability. Kien (more commonly known as Mr Bottle), making use of his experience in working with kids as well as his children, has developed a system to teach magic to very young children weaving in life values like perseverance, generosity and respect through
a series of hands-on activities.
The first and only magician specializing in children’s magic in Asia to be featured on the cover of an International magic magazine, Kien’s original works and concepts have been showcased around the world like USA, Taiwan, Korea and China.
See videos here: