Birthday Party? School Assembly Events? Family Day? This Science Show is for you!
Want an educational, unique and fun show?
It’s all possible with Professor Messy’s Science Magic Show.
A first and only in Singapore, learn about real science principles and with surprising magical results.
The children will be fascinated with the wonderful world of science interlaced with magic, yet the fun and laughter never stops! Science has never been so entertaining! This is an interactive show and not a demonstration!
This science show is interesting to adults as well as children; grown-ups come up after the show to say they learned something as well!
Perfect for birthday parties, office parties, family days and school shows!
- Upside Down Water – Can Professor Messy defy gravity? Watch to find out!
- Sound tubes – See Professor Messy make music and sound using just tubes.
- Bananatronic – Can Professor Messy make a rubber ball jump to a height of a tall tree? Witness a surprise ending that will stun even Isaac Newton.
- Weighty Air – Professor Messy demonstrates that air has weight and takes up space, in a magical and fun manner.
- Van de graaff – Experience “lightning”, get a hair-raising experience and see how Professor Messy get “shocked” in a weird manner!
The kids had a fantastic time and enjoyed Prof Messy’s show a lot…. Something different! It was also great that the kids were allowed to have a bit of “hands on” after the show since not all could participate during the show.
— Samantha —
If you are looking for something more, then you will want to include the hands-on workshops:
- Super Bubble Solution Making – There’s something magical about a bubble. It’s just a little puff of air trapped in a thin film of soap and water, but its precise spherical shape and beautiful, swirling colors make it a true wonder of science. A bubble’s life expectancy is usually measured in seconds unless you know how to make a SUPER BUBBLE!
- Boomerang Making – What goes around, comes around? A boomerang! Learn how to make and throw a paper boomerang!
- Slime Making – Children just love Slime! They get their hands dirty to make their own coloured slime and learn about the science of bonds and viscosity. Best of all, they get to bring their DIY slime home. Our special formula DO NOT use borax hence safe for children’s sensitive skin.
- Lava Lamp Making – Make your own lava lamp and learn about reactions of chemicals (N.B. LED lights not included to take home for this experiment.)